We all have them: those delicious OR amazing OR cool new things that we have found and believe that our discovery needs to be shouted from the rooftop. Well, here are a few of mine and why I THINK they are SO SENSATIONAL and SHOUT WORTHY!
1. Chocolove: found it at Kroger’s in the Organic section. It was on sale so I thot, ‘heck, I’ll give it a try.” WOW!! It is amazing! There are more than 21 kinds, but these two are my favorites. I tend to eat two squares every other day (I have fooled myself into thinking that if I ration it, I don’t have a ‘problem’.) Works for me!
2.Greek Yogurt: I know, others are already shouting about this. I really don’t care about the brand (whatever is on sale) but the Greek yogurt really is better than regular, old, plain ho-hum yogurt. Also makes GREAT Greek Yogurt Blueberry Pancakes! (Recipe later….if ya want it!)
3. John Freida’s 3 Day Straight: I straighten my hair after I shampoo and dry it. It takes a while. I hate washing it…so time consumming…I mean, I have chocolate to eat! BUT, I discovered this stuff by John Freida called FRIZZ-EASE 3 Day Straight. All I do is pump 12-15 sprays into my freshly washed hair, comb it in, blow it dry, straighten it and WA-LA: it is straight for 3 days (I can only assume that that is why they named it 3 Day Straight) But, really, I get out of bed on day 2 and 3, brush it and I’m good to go!
4. CLIF Peanut Butter Granola Bars: quick breakfast bar and/or energy snack. It is also VERY TASTY. I hate trying to choose a new bar from the myriads of choices out there. (After all, what if I don’t like it!!) I like it cause it taste good AND it sustains!
5. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil: I hate dry skin. And the wrinkles AIN”T going away. But this stuff is affordable ($6ish) and it provides great relief for the middle-of-the-night-my-face-is sticking-to-my-bones feeling. It is also perfect for freshening up during the day. One squirt will do ya. LOVE IT!
7. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream: I burn VERY easily in the summer. (And I know it is not summertime, but my mind wanders sometimes.) After I burn, I peel. This cycle has continued for years and years (and years). BUT THIS STUFF is the ONLY STUFF (including Aloe) that prevents me from peeling. And yes, I now use sunscreen and yes, I even make feeble attempts to stay out of the sun. However, I love it….it woos me, though, sadly, it is not kind to me.
There you have today’s SEVEN SENSATIONAL FINDS.
JOJO, I hope this appeases your request for a me to “post a quick blog.”